Wednesday 27 April 2011

Nougat Honey Log


I  Just cooked the most delicious dinner ever! I cant belive I could cook something so tasty without mucking anything up…go me!                                                                                   
I made chicken, broccoli, carrots, onion and zucchini in a peanut saytay sauce with rice. I think this is the best I have done in a while, I was starting to give up on myself.. Before you know it I’ll be as good as my mumma!
I have a Nougat Honey Log sitting next to me, mmm It  looks so tempting, but I’m so stuffed from my dinnaa. I might just eat it any way .. NOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! It tastes fabulous, Ive got to buy more of these!

















Enough about my dinner and chocolate!
Work was good, I was working at the French school..I love it! I Spent the late hours of the evening playing ‘ What’s the time Mister Wolf’, and chasing the children around howling like a wolf ...haha I do make quite a idiot out of myself at work! I hope I get more shifts there next week! I’m trying to teach myself a bit of French, as most of the kids speak French and English. A few only speak French which can be difficult at times, but they are learning. I was teaching a little boy who can just speak French how to play the Mister Wolf game, He could count to 10 in English and he pretty much caught on from there…they learn so fast!!

On the way to work I was quite disturbed by a red truck like thingy at the traffic lights, stopped in front of me..It has written all over it “ Australians have nothing to hide, Say no to burqas “ I don’t know but don’t you think that’s kinda rude? Who would say something like this let alone put it all over your car???  I DO NOT LIKE THIS..it put a sad face on my day :(





3 comments:

  1. wow lots of interesting things u doin boo! dins sounds fantastic - nougat logs used to be my fav:)Maybe look up simple french words google/easy/even have how you pronounce them! Try a few out on kids, they will help u with your pronunciation. Happy bday Tash, u georgeous thing u - save some timi tams for moi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this person is fearful (car sign) Fear of the unknown/different culture + ignorance x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow yes lots and lots of things.
    Oh really, i do love nougat logs mmmhmm.

    Yeah I have been trying that, and looking up french speaking on youtube :).
    Tim Tams will most likely be gone by the time you get up to sydney I will buy moree!!

    ReplyDelete